Was tagged by the divah with the famous blue curlers (na wala na pala ngayon). And here it is…
A blog post about your significant other (boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, fiance). Just include the following in your blog post:
1. First name: if he doesn’t like his name plastered all over the internet, a pet name will do.
2. How and where did you meet?
4. Your plans 20 to 30 years from now
1. His name? His 1st name is my brother’s 2nd name. it sounds just like my mom’s name too (just add another letter). We call each other antuken. Most of the time lovey rin.
2. Met him at work 3 years ago. We worked at the same department (QA). Ang aking first impression sa kanya? ANTIPATIKO. After a few days I learned that we graduated from the same university. We started out as buddies talaga. Hanggang sa tinukso na ng officemates. We’ d always go out (watch a movie, go to a bar & have a couple of drinks, etc.), pero hindi ko talaga nafe-feel na he likes me. Tinutukso na kami ng friends ko kung kami na daw. Tawa lang sya ng tawa, so ang assumption ko, wala sya gusto saken. Friends lang talaga. (Ay ang kailangan lang pala, when & where did we meet, baket ko kinukwento ang lab-istori ko, sorry got carried away). Direcho na ko sa ending, one night we went out, we kissed & that was it. Walang ligawang nangyari. Kung hindi ko pa sinunggaban, di aamin na may gusto pala saken ang mokong. Hehe.
3. Typical solong anak. May tililing ng konti sa kukote. hahaha. Joke lang (bato-bato sa langit, ang tamaan at magalit – pikon. haha.). Ubod ng kuripot. Mabait. May pagka-loner/introvert/anti-social. Mahilig sa boxing. Mapagmahal sa magulang. Funny (para saken ha). Same wavelength ata kami. Gentleman, pero kulang sa sweetness. Health-conscious. Always telling me to exercise kse lumalaki na daw ang tummy ko. Great listener. Hates dancing. He taught me to eat veggies (and although I totally hate it, I’m slowly trying to learn to eat ’em). Sumpungin din. At ma-pride.
4. 20-30 years from now? My God, I feel like that’s a long time from now. We’ll take it one day at a time. In the meantime, can’t wait for January 2008. 😉